- 5/29 San Francisco, CA @ The Fillmore - 1150
- 5/30 Los Angeles, CA @ The House of Blues - 1100
- 5/31 Anaheim, CA @ The House of Blues - 1100
- 6/3 Dallas, TX @ The House of Blues - 1625
- 6/4 Houston, TX @ The House of Blues - 1500
- 6/6 Nashville, TN @ The Cannery Ballroom - 1000
- 6/7 Indianapolis, IN @ Deluxe at Old National Centre - 450
- 6/8 Chicago, IL @ The House of Blues - 1300
- 6/10 Minneapolis, MN @ Varsity Theater - 600
- 6/12 Toronto, ON @ Phoenix Concert Theatre - 1100
- 6/13 Ann Arbor, MI @ Michigan Theatre / Sonic Lunch - 1800
- 6/14 Cleveland, OH @ The House of Blues - 1200
- 6/27 New York, NY @ Roseland Ballroom - 3200
- 6/28 Philadelphia, PA @ Theatre of Living Arts - 1000
- 6/29 Boston, MA @ The House of Blues - 2425
- 6/30 Silver Spring, MD @ The Fillmore - 2000
I was curious the other day about the size of the different venues Darren is playing in the US, so I decided to make a list for reference. I went with information from the venue’s site when possible, and if not I tried to go for another reputable source.
It may not be entirely accurate, though, so please feel free to correct me if you see anything amiss. I’m not personally familiar with any of these venues.
I’m always shocked by how different he looks as Carson.
OH MY GOD IT’S IN SLO-MO HELPPPPPPPPPPPP
OMG THE LOOK ON KURT’S FACE LIKE OH DEAR GOD I LOVE YOU SO MUCH JUST KISS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE….LOOK AT HIS LIPS AND HIS EYES I JUST…………….can’t
Fuck it, I am never going to sleep tonight. I am just going to stay here and watch this over and over and keep reblogging things.
It’s the look of relief on Kurt’s face that kills me.
when you spell restaurant right on the first try
LOOK AT HOW MANY NOTES THERE ARE I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE
why is being alive so expensive
You spelled “suck” wrong.
i literally can’t even tell what you’re trying to say
- why is being alive so suck
- why is being alive suck
- why is suck
- suck is being alive so expensive
- why suck so expensive
what the fuck is going on
imagine how is touch the suck
im pretty sure id have a boner all the time if i had a dick
GOD DAMN IT
“A bird may love a fish, but where would they live?”
It’s finally DONE! This is Kurt and Blaine inside the caves where they have their secret rendevouz for Lurkdusoleil’s AMAZING fic: One Spectacle Grander. It literally has everything my little fantasy heart could want. I knew I had to draw it! I changed their designs a little from the story (Their colorations, and the amount of feathers on Blaine) due to poor attention to detail and my frustration with the wings. Even so, this is probably one of the most labor intensive pieces I’ve ever done. Remind me never to draw hundreds of individual scales again!
i think his vocie just broke my speakers
When he says “I can give you 72” i get chills. how even does his voice work???
I want to take a dollar bill and write “are you Misha Collins” on it and maybe one day it’ll end up in his hands and he’d be the one mind fucked for once
the journey has begun…
DOING THIS ON EVERY DOLLAR I COME ACROSS
Like I said
fandom will take over american currency
i cannot wait til he gets one and tweets about it omfg
GUYS ITS GETTING AROUND
I love this routine, because it’s not a rape joke. It’s a rape culture joke. It’s not making fun of the people who have been raped, but of both rape culture (not being able to just jog because it’s not safe) but of the idea that the only thing of value in a woman is her vagina.
Endless list of things that should have been in the movies
↳ Prisoner of Azkaban, p 120
“Then you should know, Potter, that Sybill Trelawney has predicted the death of one student a year since she arrived at this school. None of them has died yet. Seeing death omens is her favourite way of greeting a new class.”
Wait wait wait
so there was a theory bouncing around that Trelawney was actually scary accurate, right?
What if every student she predicted died in the battle for Hogwarts?
THATS JUST WHAT I WAS THINKING